Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MLB 2012

SHREDDER!! Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of

Thanks
    Gifts

MLB 2012

section as per usual is dead but anyone been following or watching any games? teams ive been following most is the Marlins and Nationals but will watch whatever game is on tv.

been fun watching bryce harper so far, brings so much energy to the game. some real nice individual performances too most recently santana with the first no-hitter in Mets history. draft is on today aswell :I

COOKIIIIIIEEEE!!!!

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Holy shit! What a Ride!"
    -Hunter S. Thompson

V I P <span style='color: #0000FF'>tlo450</span> is a college benchwarmer <span style='color: #0000FF'>tlo450</span> is a college benchwarmer <span style='color: #0000FF'>tlo450</span> is a college benchwarmer

Thanks
    Gifts

Re: MLB 2012

Yeah I've been following the Yanks still...AL east is in a deadlock right now with the entire division being separated by only 3 games. I've been watching the Marlins a little bit they have been doing real well. The NL east is actually just as competitive as the AL east this year with everyone being over .500 as of right now.

0H10 is a college benchwarmer 0H10 is a college benchwarmer 0H10 is a college benchwarmer

Thanks
    Gifts

Been following the Indians, team has improved from last season but still terribly inconsistent. Really upset with the pitching rotation outside of Derek Lowe who is 7-3 on the year. Indians need to take control of the AL Central fast before the Tigers finally get going.

SHREDDER!! Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of Fresh27 has much to be proud of

Thanks
    Gifts

yankees should be fine, orioles have been slipping badly after their good start. was good to see the A's kill it today against the rangers. feldman got buttrushed

COOKIIIIIIEEEE!!!!

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Holy shit! What a Ride!"
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Thanks
    Gifts

bryyyycccceeee!!!

:I

COOKIIIIIIEEEE!!!!

-Hunter S. Thompson

brb stickin it in Ygritte Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2.
    Users Flag!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 659 Posts
    Gifts

We dun goofed, as per usual. Seems like yesterday the Jays were looking primed to make a run to the playoffs, now I'm not so sure. Hoping we find another pitcher for our starting rotation (Garza is rumored) because Drabek has been useless. And same ol' problems with the offense.

Atleast AA has been beefing up our future. A superb draft class to add to our already impressive minor league system.

V I P <span style='color: #0000FF'>tlo450</span> is a college benchwarmer <span style='color: #0000FF'>tlo450</span> is a college benchwarmer <span style='color: #0000FF'>tlo450</span> is a college benchwarmer

Thanks
    Gifts

Blue Jays are in a tough spot...if they were in any other division besides the AL east I could see them making a run for the playoffs. With the payroll the Yankees and Red Sox have and with Rays somehow doing well with all their young talent it's really tough for Toronto to do anything.

Star TJFordisGod is a highschool starter
    Users Flag!

Thanks
    Gifts

Jays got some good young guys, and I can't wait for Travis D'Arnaud to come up. We're probably not going to the playoffs this year but I'm happy to see Joey Bats getting it going again.

But I don't see anybody beating the Rangers this year, and they just signed Roy Oswalt too....

Thanks
    Gifts

matt cain perfect game...sickly. and dickey so close to getting another no hitter for the mets :'[

&

COOKIIIIIIEEEE!!!!

-Hunter S. Thompson

brb stickin it in Ygritte Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2. Jon Snow is a legend on m2.
    Users Flag!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 659 Posts
    Gifts

Couldn't be more awkward. And fucking Nats destroyed us all week, feelsbadman. Best mate and his gf are in Toronto watching the Phillies series, so hopefully the Jays get their shit together. Poor bloke only chose that series to watch Halladay as well, and cunt got injured.