Karma System

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by InsanityIllz35, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsanityIllz35 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $812
    I noticed that this forum goes by the karma system as well, and my I've gotten 1 rep & 1 neg. But I can't see who and what post it was given by. Any idea?
    1 people like this.
  2. Based Harvey Specter Tom Brady likes men

Money:
    $7
  3. detrimental VIP/Contributor

Money:
    $4,318
    Check it now.
  4. MoriorInvictus V I P

Money:
    $6,167
    the karma system works well if you're not a cunt
  5. Skywalker I'm a rascal

Money:
    $3,685
    lmao
    1 people like this.
  6. InsanityIllz35 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $812
    Yep, LOL works fine, not a cunt :)
    1 people like this.
  7. MoriorInvictus V I P

Money:
    $6,167
  8. Skywalker I'm a rascal

Money:
    $3,685
    [IMG]

lmwooooooooooo
  9. MoriorInvictus V I P

Money:
    $6,167
    i got negged in this thread too, probably by him lmaooooo
  10. whitemamba We'll bang, OK?

Money:
    $2,313
    Rookie of the Year 2012?
  11. InsanityIllz35 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $812
    Book it ;) LOL
  12. detrimental VIP/Contributor

Money:
    $4,318
    I'll rep you to make up for the neg I gave you when I can, lol, was just fukkin' with ya
  13. Legionarius I win by Attrition

Money:
    $1,432
    It's useless IMO. I just go by Thanks system, which is far more 'rewarding.' A couple bitches negged me, won't say who but their comments were such that I would stop spreading my knowledge as if I was going to listen to their warnings LOL. I ignore it completely.

Just for future reference, if you neg me, just neg me. Don't bother writing a profanity laced/ butt hurt comment, I'll end up ignoring it as well. kthnxbye.
  14. The Jennings Era V I P

Money:
    $129
    the karma system is a good way for yann to neg me when hes butthurt, and too quiet like rose to say anything to me about it.

i didnt even know he negged me til i checked after i read this thread, hopefully he set me straight tho
  15. InsanityIllz35 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $812
    Ight, Lol repped you back.
  16. detrimental VIP/Contributor

Money:
    $4,318
    Sounds like whatever they wrote worked lmao... U mad
  17. Legionarius I win by Attrition

Money:
    $1,432
    Not really, If people want to neg me than that is up to them. I have no hard feelings or grudges. I've negged only one person since this system appeared and that was Ace last year. But going through extra writing two sentences or so with butt hut feelings is a waste of their time, I completely ignore it. They know who they are, if they want to address their butt hurt feelings they can do it in the forum.
  18. detrimental VIP/Contributor

Money:
    $4,318
    lmao, you seriously sound mad.

If somebody posts something I think is horrible, I neg them. If I think it's great, I rep them. Otherwise I just use thanks. And if you're negging somebody, of course you leave a little message for them. I doubt they care whether you read it or not.

lol
  19. creative16 nosce te ipsum

Money:
    $1,418
    I have never negged anyone and never will.
  20. InsanityIllz35 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $812
    Yeah, I just negged people on here to test it out. Don't think I'll be negging anyone either after this, mainly because I've gotten neg after neg in this thread and I see the pointlessness of it. Will probably get negged for this post, but I don't care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.